Monday, February 22, 2010

Carol B. Condit LD15 House of Representatives Candidate Attends Phoenix Law Enforcement Association Meeting

I want to be at as many meetings as I possibly can to understand what is of concern to LD 15 and Phoenix at large.

I AM opposed to taxes in general, as I feel "I" pay too many myself, however I am NOT opposed to hearing proposals from others who are trying to come up with their own versions of solutions they want to present to Government entities. I know that Government will try and slide taxes in whenever and wherever they can, so I felt it was important to hear what was being said or offered as a proposed "potential solution".

NO ONE WANTS this tax on food, matter of fact I think there is a more realistic method of maintaining our first responders but I still want to know what others think, in their opinions, are viable options.

I may NOT agree but I still want to know. Actually, I have very STRONG reasons why I do NOT agree with the food tax as I DO NOT see it as being equally applied, and after attending the meeting have voiced them.

I signed in.... but have not signed "for" anything.

I feel it is imperative to see as many sides of as many issues as I can.

I AM a Conservative, who is still an American citizen interested in, again, hearing all sides.

I support the effort of PLEA to at least draft their response.

If you are interested in my platform please visit our Legistative District 15's website at:

http://www.azgopld15.org/


As a House Representative I will represent Republicans, Conservatives, Democrats, Left, Right and everything in between!

The reason I am running is because I did not feel I was being heard, paid attention to and felt generally disrespected, so I refuse to do that very thing that "ticks me off". I am trying to be open to the issues, but trust me I will be "true" to my inner core.

Sourtce: Carol B. Condit, LD15 House of Representatives Candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment